Yes, I know most bloggers do thankful Thursday, but tonight I felt that it was particularly necessary for me to write this post on a random day of the week.
- I am thankful for the lovely, wonderful, strong and dedicated town and state workers who’ve been away from their homes and families to do their very best to plow the snow-covered streets (even when one truck got stuck on my street 20 feet before my driveway). Thank you, thank you, and I would still be saying this even if my street wasn’t plowed at about 6 p.m. tonight!
- I am thankful we did not lose power for reasons that need no explanation.
- I am thankful for Facebook (hear me out), which allowed me to stay in touch with friends in MA and RI who are dealing with the same snow, but some are without heat, Brr! I love you guys! Stay warm!
- I am thankful that I plan on going back to school and that I caught up on a lot of reading this weekend before classes start!
- I am thankful to boast (AGAIN) that I happened to be at the right bar in Boston that Mumford & Sons was also at last week! Did you see them tonight at the Grammys?
- I am thankful for good neighbors because acts of kindness go a long way!
I am thankful for my beautiful, lovely and smart niece. Thank you for making me smile every single day! I’m so sad the snow kept you from visiting this weekend!
- I am still thankful that I voted for Kelly Clarkson in the first few weeks of my freshman year at college! She’s still totally worth the precious minutes I used to vote on my calling card!
- I am thankful that I can get out of my house tomorrow! My number one destination is the gym since work is closed again! This body needs a GOOD run!
What are you thankful for tonight or in 2013?